Current research group (March 2010).
(from left) V. Gobre, Dinanath Patil, Rahul Pinjari, Prof. Shridhar P. Gejji,
Priyanka Dixit, Mahboobeh Rahimian, Jayashree Khedkar, Swarda Kokate
Group Photo in 2006.
Present group members
- Dr. Sachin D. Yeole (former DSK Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Dr. Pradeep K. Rao (DSK Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Ms. Manisha N. Shevale (Ph.D. student)
- Ms. Anuja R. Kamthe (Ph.D. student)
- Ms. Soniya S. Rao (Ph.D. Student)
- Ms. Sulakshana V. Athare (Ph.D student)
- Ms. Dipali N. Lande (Ph.D. Student)
- Mr. Prakash L. Verma (Ph.D. student)
- Ms. Smita A. Bhadane (M.Phil. student)
- Ms. Priti Singh (M.Phil. student)
- Dr. Nilesh R. Dhumal
Electronic Structure and Cation Co-ordination in Poly(Ethylene Oxide) Oligomers and Novel Anions (2006).
- Dr. Kaustubh A. Joshi
Theoretical Investigations on Molecular Electrostatic Potential and Electron Density Topography in Some Strained or Biologically Important Molecules (2008).
- Dr. Rahul V. Pinjari
Density Functional Investigations on Binding Patterns, Electronic Structure, Electrostatic potential and NMR Spectral variations in the inclusion complexes of Cyclodextrin and Cucurbit[n]uril (2011).
- Dr. Dinanath D. Patil
Theoretical Investigations On Electronic Structure, Vibrational Characteristics and Molecular Docking of Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases1B Inhibitors (2011).
- Dr.(Ms.) Jayashree K. Khedkar
Electronic Structure and Spectral Characteristics of Cyclodextrin, Cucurbit[n]uril or Calix[n]arenes Macrocycles Complexed with organic molecules (2012).
- Dr.(Ms.) Swarda R. Peerannawar
Exploring Density Functional Theory to Probe Interactions of Cucurbituril, Pillararene and Noria Macrocycles with Organic Molecules (2014).
- Dr.(Ms.) Mahboobeh Rahimian
Density Functional Investigations on the Mechanism of Phosphodiesters Hydrolysis (2014).
M. Phil's completed
- Ms. Ujwala N. Patil
Theoretical Investigations on the Molecular Electrostatic Potentials and the Molecular Electron Densities in High-Energy Molecules : Azacubanes, Nitrocubanes and Nitroazacubanes as Model Systems (2004).
- Ms. Nilima Kokate
Electronic Structure and Vibrational Characteristics of the Pharmacologically Important Molecules : Xanthine ,its Methyl Derivative and Water Complexes (2009).
- Ms. Ishita A. Raja
Density Functional Investigations on Encapsulations of Alkyl and Aryl Derivatives of Quaternary Ammonium Cations Within Cucurbit[n]uril (n=6,7) and their Inverted Diastereomers (2014).